Package Includes - Free HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male F/M Converter Adapter Connector
BeagleBone Black is the newest member of the BeagleBoard family and is a lower-cost, high-expansion focused BeagleBone, featuring the Sitara AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor from Texas Instruments. It is similar to the BeagleBone but with some previous features removed to make way for the excellent new features.
The Beagleboard.org platform has a proven track record of facilitating innovation from concept to market and BeagleBone Black's enhanced feature set enables developers to turn ideas into prototypes more easily than ever. Whether operating standalone or in conjunction with another computer, this new BeagleBone will provide developers easy access to industry standard interfaces and a well-developed ecosystem of software and tools. The originalBeagleBone's cape plug-in boards are also compatible with the BeagleBone Black, making easy integration with previous projects yet another advantage.
- Sitara AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC
microprocessor, up to 1GHz
- On-board HDMI to connect directly to TVs and monitors
- More and faster memory now with 512MB DDR3L 400MHz SDRAM, 2GB 8-bit eMMC On-board Flash
- On-board storage frees up the microSD card slot for
- Support for existing Cape plug-in boards
- TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO
- Debug support: Optional onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG
- HS USB 2.0 Client and Host ports
- Serial port: UART0 access via 6-pin 3.3V TTL header
10/100 RJ45 Ethernet|