FREE - Ebook Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
FREE DOWNLOAD with your purchase-
Ebook - Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, a $35 computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you're learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be.
This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programminglanguages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
|By:||Matt Richardson, Shawn Wallace|
|File size:||15 MB|
How to download this book?
- The download will be provided for you once your purchase is completed.
- At time of purchase simply add the ebook in with your purchased goods. It will have a $0 value and costs you nothing.
- Your ebook is made available for you to download once your goods are shipped.
- Then you simply go and visit your account by selecting "My Account" > "My Orders" > "Downloads" to view your downloadable products.
- You will have the opportunity to download the file as many times as it was specified under "Total Downloads Allowed".