Raspberry PI Board - 2 Model B 1Gb Ram, 900 Mhz Quad Core
Raspberry PI Board - 2 Model B
1Gb Ram, 900 Mhz Quad Core
Order NOW for shipping within 24 hours
Includes 8GB Class 10 SD card with NOOBS SW preinstalled and ready to go.
The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 128 or 256 Megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. This board is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the latest version of the Raspberry Pi, a tiny credit card size computer. Just add a keyboard, mouse, display, power supply, micro SD card with installed Linux Distribution and you'll have a fully fledged computer that can run applications from word processors and spreadsheets to games.
What remains the same:
- Same form factor as the model B+ (your enclosures and daughter boards should still fit).
- Same number of USB ports - 4
- Same full size HDMI port
- Same 10/100 Ethernet port
- Same CSI camera port and DSI display ports
- Same micro USB power supply connection
Some features on this Model 2:
- A new turbocharged Broadcom BCM2836 900MHz quad-core system-on-chip with performance at least 6x that of the B+.
- 1GB of RAM.
- Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
To ‘Get Started’ with your new Raspberry Pi 2 download the latest version of their ‘Out of the Box’ Software. (Included)
(NOOBS) from the Raspberry Pi Foundation www.raspberrypi.org/downloads.