5M Pixels 1080P Infrared Night Vision Camera for Raspberry pi
Click Image for Gallery
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Board Features a 5MP (2592x1944 pixels).
- Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module.
- The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI).
- The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
- The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard.
- The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording.
- The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- Focal length adjustable
- 5 MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Viewing angle: 69.9 degrees
- Camera angle: Size can be replaced
- Video: Supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 Recording 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface
- Size: Approx. 25 x 24 x 9 mm /0.99 x 0.95 x 0.36 inch