ConvertPi RPi GPIO Full Level Converter & Monitoring for the Raspberry Pi
Save your PI from destruction -aaargh!!
The ConvertPi is a voltage converter for the Raspberry Pi as well as a GPIO monitoring with LED visualization.
It's the ideal converter to connect a RPi to an Arduino board and protect your board in the process.
- 3.3V to 5V bi-directional voltage converter for the Raspberry Pi GPIOs
- Stackable, in between expansion board (connector P1 of the RPi)
- Full converter, each RPi's GPIO (x 17) has its own converter
- Additional feature: monitoring, each RPi's GPIO can be monitored via its corresponding LED
- LED monitoring are buffered: no influence on any device connected to the GPIOs
- Replication of each 5V converted GPIOs on a mini prototyping area
The board comes fully mounted ans ready to use.
1. Is this board compatible with both v1 and v2 raspberry pis?
Answer: Yes, the ConvertPi is compatible with RPi v1 and v2. The pin labeling silkscreen is based on the RPi v2. So if you use a RPi v1, there are only 3 differences: - D2 on v2 is D0 on v1 - D3 on v2 is D1 on v1 - D27 on v2 is D21 on v1
2. Are you selling this with completely soldered components.
Answer: Yes, all the components are mounted.
3. Does this work with I2C, SPI, 1 Wire etc?
Answer: The ConvertPi works and has been tested with I2C, SPI and UART. 1 Wire should work but has not been tested.