Case Pi-BLOX Enclosure for the Raspberry Pi
Pi-BLOX Enclosure for the Raspberry Pi
Colors Available are: Blue, Yellow,
Suitable for the Raspberry Pi 3 & 2 ModB.
- Designed to house the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+
- The boxes are Stackable (one on top of the other)
- Studs allow for construction blocks to be fitted directly to the enclosure
- All cut-outs are pre-cut into the case
- I/O Connector can be accessed through a slot in the side of the enclosure
- Internal Mount points for Pi Camera
- Camera lens and flash holes included
- Gloss Finish
- Size : (L) 88.8mm × (W) 64.5mm × (H) 30.5mm
- Material : ABS
NB: The Colors of the actual item may be slightly different to the images.
External Width 64.5mm
External Depth 88.8mm
Enclosure Material ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
For Use With Raspberry Pi B+ & Pi 2 Single Board Computers
External Height 30.5mm
Fitting of PCB and Pi-Blox Assembly
1. Place your Pi-Blox base onto a steady surface.
2. Tilt your Raspberry Pi B+ or Pi 2 PCB at 45° angle aligning the audio ports and HDMI with the holes in the base.
3. Push the opposite side of the PCB down so that it clips onto the PCB pillars in the base.
4. Clip the top of the enclosure onto the bottom.
Installing a RasPi Camera into the box
1. Locate the camera PCB onto the PCB posts on the top of the enclosure, ensuring that the PCB is fully pushed down.
2. Clip the top of the enclosure onto the bottom.