HDMI TO VGA Female Cable Adapter for Raspberry Pi, Power-Free, MHL support
Click Image for Gallery
HDMI TO VGA Female Cable Adapter for Raspberry PI, runs Power-Free, MHL support
Note: Color supplied may be White or Black
- The HDMI to VGA cable adapter is designed to transfer HDMI signal of those devices with HDMI interface, like computer, laptop, HD-set-top-box, harddisk player, PS3, Xbox360, Raspberry Pi and tablets, to VGA signal and display it to large screen devices, such as monitors, LCD TV, Projectors.
- Built-in chipset, simply plug and play.
- This adapter will not work in the reverse ie (VGA to HDMI) and will only work HDMI to VGA.
- Tested with the Raspberry PI - requires changes to your config.txt file in order to have the correct monitor settings
- It enables you to watch HDMI video from any VGA PC source.
- HDMI TO VGA converter box is cheaper yet has the same functions as a much more expensive adapter.
- Much lighter, Portable, high quality and elegant design.
- Power-free operation.
- Item Weight 50 g
- 235MM Cable Length
- 45x45x15 Connector Block