Raspberry Pi Bundle 1
Raspberry Pi Bundle 1
Latest - Raspberry Pi Model 3 B +
+ USB Power cable with in-line On/Off switch
+ 16GB SD Card Class10 including preinstalled NOOBS
+ High Speed HDMI Cable
Brand NEW Latest Version - Raspberry PI 3- Model B+
It has 1Gb RAM, 4 USB ports, HDMI, Integrated Composite Video / Audio output and an Ethernet port, Wifi and Bluetooth.
** We have plenty of stock and we ship the next day when possible! **
Latest Model and brand NEW
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is an ARM-based PC the size of a credit card. Just add a keyboard, mouse, display, power supply, SD card with installed Linux Distribution and you'll have a fully fledged computer that can run applications from word processors and spreadsheets to games.
As the Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+ support HD video, you can even create a media centre with it. The Raspberry Pi Model B+ is the first Raspberry Pi to be open-source from the get-go, expect it to be the defacto embedded linux board in all the forums.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
- Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
- HDMI: 1 x full size
- Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
- POE enabled
SD Card is 16 Giga Bytes micro SD Class 10 plus Adapter
including adapter and preinstalled starter software NOOBS
If you’re a starter with a Raspberry Pi, things just got a whole lot easier. NOOBS (New Out Of The Box System) is a way to make setting up a Raspberry Pi for the first time much, much easier.
When you boot up for the first time, you’ll see a menu prompting you to install one of several operating systems into the free space on the card. The choice means you can boot the Pi with a regular operating system like Raspbian, or with a media-centre specific OS like OpenElec KODI / XBMC.
1x HDMI CABLE OD4.2
- 1m High Quality HDMI Cable V1.4 High Speed 3D Audio 1080P
- DS High quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, home theater, and business class projector based applications
- Cable features molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding Constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality Compatible with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound
- Transfer digital audio and video signals at warp speed of 5GB per second Superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance
- 1M long (Approximate measurement)
** Note: This does not support Consumer Electronics Control
USB Power Cable with in-line On/Off switch
The Raspberry Pi does not have a power switch. So this cable enables you to Power the Raspberry Pi on and off safely without the need to unplug it every time you want to swith it off.
- This is a simple way to put a power switch in-line and up close to your Pi.
- USB A male to micro B male charging power supply cable with switch on/off
- This cable is compatible with the device with Micro USB port. With ON/OFF button control switch can control power easily.
- High quality copper wire inside.
- Simply plug and charge. Convenient power Sources.
- Design for transfer power: 5V / 1A-2.5A
- Length: 1.5M/5FT
- Connector: Micro USB B type to USB A type
- Color: Black
- Fast and stable supply power to your device such as Rasberry Pi, Tablet PC, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony, Nokia Phones.
- Product Packing:1 X 1.5 M / 5 FT Micro USB to USB Cable with ON/OFF button switch
- This is NOT data cable.