Raspberry Pi Bundle 2
Raspberry Pi Bundle 2
Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+
+ Power Supply 2.5 Amp with micro USB cable
+ 8GB micro SD Card Class 10 including preinstalled NOOBS
+ High Speed HDMI Cable
Brand NEW Latest Version - Raspberry PI 3- Model B+
It has 1Gb RAM, 4 USB ports, HDMI, Integrated Composite Video / Audio output and an Ethernet port.
** We have plenty of stock and we ship the next day when possible! **
Latest Model and brand NEW
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is an ARM-based PC the size of a credit card. Just add a keyboard, mouse, display, power supply, SD card with installed Linux Distribution and you'll have a fully fledged computer that can run applications from word processors and spreadsheets to games.
As the Raspberry Pi supports HD video, you can even create a media centre with it. The Raspberry Pi is the first Raspberry Pi to be open-source from the get-go, expect it to be the defacto embedded linux board in all the forums.
Please note: The Raspberry Pi 3 is laid-out differently to some of the original Raspberry Pi's and some existing enclosures and crusts (daughter boards) may not fit.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
- Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
- HDMI: 1 x full size
- Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
- POE enabled
SD Card is 8 Giga Bytes micro SD Class 10 plus Adapter
including adapter and preinstalled starter software NOOBS
If you’re a starter with a Raspberry Pi, things just got a whole lot easier. NOOBS (New Out Of The Box System) is a way to make setting up a Raspberry Pi for the first time much, much easier.
When you boot up for the first time, you’ll see a menu prompting you to install one of several operating systems into the free space on the card. The choice means you can boot the Pi with a regular operating system like Raspbian, or with a media-centre specific OS like OpenElec XBMC.
Power Supply 2.5A for the Raspberry Pi
- Output 5vdc 2.5A maximum
- Current Min. 0.01A 5W
- Line Reg +/-5% at rated load
- 100% load
- Ripple & Noise (mV p-p) 200mV P-P
- Over Current and Short Circuit
- Case Size 54 x 24 x 38mm
- Weight (approx.) 70g
- DC Cord 1.8 Metres
- DC Plug Micro USB
- Rated Input Voltage 100-240Vac
- Full Input Voltage Range 90-264Vac
- Rated Frequency 50-60Hz
- Full Frequency Range 47-63Hz
- Efficiency 69.0%
1x HDMI CABLE OD4.2
- 1m High Quality HDMI Cable V1.4 High Speed 3D Audio 1080P
- DS High quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, home theater, and business class projector based applications
- Cable features molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding Constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality Compatible with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound
- Transfer digital audio and video signals at warp speed of 5GB per second Superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance
- 1M long (Approximate measurement)
** Note: This does not support Consumer Electronics Control