Temperature sensor digital module KY-028
Click Image for Gallery
Temperature sensor module (Digital) KY-028
(module may not look like the picture but will be compatible)
Package includes Sensor module, and does not include an Arduino as displayed above
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor , good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform , driving ability , more than 15mA.
- Adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold.
- The working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V.
- The output format : digital switching outputs ( 0 and 1 )
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
HOW TO USE:
- The thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , typically for detecting the temperature of the surrounding environment.
- Through the potentiometer adjustment, you can change the temperature detection threshold ( ie, control temperature ) , such as the need to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to its green light , DO high power output when flat , set the temperature below this value, the output is high , the green light does not shine ;
- DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting temperature changes in the environment.
- DO output of the relay module can directly drive the shop , which can be composed of a thermostat to control the temperature of work -related equipment can also be connected to the cooling fan , etc. .
- The temperature detection range of the modules 20 °c to 80 °c.
- The module can be replaced with a line of temperature sensors used to control the water temperature , water and the like.