Raspberry Pi Bundle 1
Raspberry Pi Bundle 1
Latest - Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1Gb 900Mhz
+ USB Power cable with in-line On/Off switch
+ 16GB SD Card Class10 including preinstalled NOOBS
+ High Speed HDMI Cable
Brand NEW Latest Version - Raspberry PI 3- Model B
It has 1Gb RAM, 4 USB ports, HDMI, Integrated Composite Video / Audio output and an Ethernet port, Wifi and Bluetooth.
** We have plenty of stock and we ship the next day when possible! **
Latest Model and brand NEW
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is an ARM-based PC the size of a credit card. Just add a keyboard, mouse, display, power supply, SD card with installed Linux Distribution and you'll have a fully fledged computer that can run applications from word processors and spreadsheets to games.
As the Raspberry Pi Model B+ support HD video, you can even create a media centre with it. The Raspberry Pi Model B+ is the first Raspberry Pi to be open-source from the get-go, expect it to be the defacto embedded linux board in all the forums.
- Broadcom BCM2837 chipset running at 1.2 GHz
- 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1 (Classic & Low Energy)
- Dual core Videocore IV® Multimedia co-processor
- 1 GB LPDDR2 memory
- Supports all the latest ARM GNU/Linux distributions and Windows 10 IoT
- microUSB connector for 2.5 A power supply
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 x HDMI video/audio connector
- 1 x RCA video/audio connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Chip antenna
- DSI display connector
- microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm
SD Card is 16 Giga Bytes micro SD Class 10 plus Adapter
including adapter and preinstalled starter software NOOBS
If you’re a starter with a Raspberry Pi, things just got a whole lot easier. NOOBS (New Out Of The Box System) is a way to make setting up a Raspberry Pi for the first time much, much easier.
When you boot up for the first time, you’ll see a menu prompting you to install one of several operating systems into the free space on the card. The choice means you can boot the Pi with a regular operating system like Raspbian, or with a media-centre specific OS like OpenElec KODI / XBMC.
1x HDMI CABLE OD4.2
- 1m High Quality HDMI Cable V1.4 High Speed 3D Audio 1080P
- DS High quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, home theater, and business class projector based applications
- Cable features molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding Constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality Compatible with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound
- Transfer digital audio and video signals at warp speed of 5GB per second Superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance
- 1M long (Approximate measurement)
** Note: This does not support Consumer Electronics Control
USB Power Cable with in-line On/Off switch
The Raspberry Pi does not have a power switch. So this cable enables you to Power the Raspberry Pi on and off safely without the need to unplug it every time you want to swith it off.
- This is a simple way to put a power switch in-line and up close to your Pi.
- USB A male to micro B male charging power supply cable with switch on/off
- This cable is compatible with the device with Micro USB port. With ON/OFF button control switch can control power easily.
- High quality copper wire inside.
- Simply plug and charge. Convenient power Sources.
- Design for transfer power: 5V / 1A-2.5A
- Length: 1.5M/5FT
- Connector: Micro USB B type to USB A type
- Color: Black
- Fast and stable supply power to your device such as Rasberry Pi, Tablet PC, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony, Nokia Phones.
- Product Packing:1 X 1.5 M / 5 FT Micro USB to USB Cable with ON/OFF button switch
- This is NOT data cable.