5 inch 800x480 Touch LCD Screen Display For Raspberry Pi Pi2 Model B+ A+
5 inch 800x480 Touch LCD Screen
5 inch Display For Raspberry Pi Pi2 Model B+ A+
- HDMI and GPIO connectors.
- 800x480 high resolution
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Works with Kodi, XBMC, Raspbian or any other Rasberry Pi OS directly
- HDMI interface U connector for display.
- No GPIO I/Os required for display except that the touch panel still requires GPIO I/Os.
- Back light on/off control to lower power consumption
- High quality immersive gold surface plating
- You can also use it with many other Mini-PCs like Cubieboard, Marsboard if the touch function is not required
Included - Raspian Official Raspberry Pi Operating system
on a 8Gb Class 10 SD card already all
Pre-installed and configured to use this screen
What could be simpler....
- You simply plug it onto the GPIO ports of the Raspberry Pi.
- Then you plug the Ushaped-HDMI connector into both the PI and the LCD screen connecting them together.
- Plug in the software SD card that is all ready and setup to go..
- Switch it on and watch the system display onto the LCD screen.
- Use your finger or the stylus to work the touch screen.
Size: approx. 120 x 78mm
Net Weight: 178g
1 x 5 inch HDMI LCD
1 x HDMI connector
1 x Touch pen
Screws Pack (4pcs)
1 x SD card with preinstalled Raspian operating system pre-configured to work with this screen.