Ultimate Coding and Educational Kit for the Raspberry Pi
Ultimate Educational Coding Tutorial Fun Kit for the Raspberry Pi
* LEARN * BUILD * DISCOVER *
Includes over 400 pages of Tutorials and Manual of Projects
This is the IDEAL Programming and Project Building Starter Kit.
This popular Educational and highly valued Raspberry Pi kit enables you to make your Raspberry Pi do fun things whilst learning how to Program and Code.
It not only contains 59 different kinds of components with over 220 discrete components and modules, but it also includes a comprehensive Tutorial e-book manual that details over 400 pages of carefully crafted tutorials in which projects are built and completed.
The Programming Languages covered in the tutorial manual are:
- Java (every project has graphical interface achieved by programming with Processing)
Why Choose This Kit:
The tutorial is structured to start you going from an easy perspective building up in difficulty and from a simple work principle to practical applications.
So even if you have a very basic understanding of the Raspberry Pi, with this kit you will find getting started with it is easy.
- It has very detailed tutorials using C code, Python code and Java code. The tutorials start from the most basic components knowledge, electronic circuits and operations, including how to install the system for Raspberry Pi.
- The tutorial using C and Python includes 254 pages, 27 chapters and 31 projects, and every project is covered by these two programing languages.
- The tutorial using Java includes 147 pages, 23 chapters and 26 projects, and every project has graphical interface achieved by programming with Processing. You can also use virtual instruments and play games under the guide of this tutorial.
- Every project is accompanied by detailed circuit connection diagram and code interpretation.
All components, circuit and code knowledge involved are introduced in detail.
- The tutorial also will teach you how to use a soldering iron with the included universal board to make all circuits and components integrated into a circuit board. It will make you express creativity more flexibly, and take the first step to make professional PCB's.
- This kit contains basic electronic components and some integration modules, which can be used to complete all the projects in the tutorial.
- This kit contains our new redesigned Raspberry Pi GPIO Extension Board, which occupies less space and can be located in middle position of the breadboard.
- We do our best to also provide you with quick and free technical support. And we would like to solve any problems you encounter at any time, including the problems outside this kit. Please feel free to contact us.
- Detailed tutorials (PDF), code (C, Python, Java) and datasheet. Supplied on a included USB stick.
- All the Electronic components and modules needed to complete all the projects in the tutorials.
- Quick and free technical support.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Recommended)
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
NOTE: The Kit does not include a Raspberry Pi.
We recommend including our Raspberry Pi Essentials Kit to complete this package
This Package includes:
LED Bar Graph
1-digit 7-segment Display
4-digit 7-segment Display
Big Push Button
Red Push Button Cap
Green Push Button Cap
Blue Push Button Cap
Yellow Push Button Cap
2xAA Battery Holder
9V Battery Cable
Breadboard Power Module
DHT-11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Module
Infrared Motion Sensor
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ranging Module
MPU6050 Acceleration Sensor
I2C LCD1602 Display Module
GPIO Extension Board
Jumper Wire M/M
Jumper Wire F/F
Jumper Wire F/M
40 Pin GPIO Cable
Female Pin Header
Resistor Color Code Card