Wireless module CH340/CP2102 NodeMcu V3 V2 Lua WIFI Internet of Things development board based ESP8266 ESP-12E with pcb Antenna
Wireless module CH340/CP2102 NodeMcu V3 V2 Lua WIFI
Internet of Things development board based ESP8266 ESP-12E with pcb Antenna
ESP8266 CH340 V3/ESP8266 CP2102
- Interactive function
- Programmable via the Arduino IDE
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
High performance-price ratio
Small volume, easily embeded to other products
Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
WIFI Jammer Hacker De-auther
DISCLAIMER: DEAUTHING WIRELESS NETWORKS IS PERFECTLY SAFE AND LEGAL AS LONG AS YOU ARE DOING SO ON NETWORKS YOU OWN. DO NOT DEAUTH OR JAM ANY NETWORK WHICH YOU DO NOT OWN, DOING SO IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES.
GitHub Project Page: https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_...