Arduino Duemilanove with ATMega328 compatible
Arduino Duemilanove with ATMega328 - Compatible
Arduino Duemilanove Details
The Duemilanove automatically selects the appropriate power supply (USB or external power). A great description of the new functionality can be found (USB fuse protection, software reset, and much more!).
Board comes fully assembled and tested with ATMega328 pre-loaded with bootloader. The new Duemilanove not only has an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference, a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield) and a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port, but also an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper.
USB cable included.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz