- 5-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels hardware resolution, configurable by software up to 1920x1080
- 5 finger capacitive touch input (USB ID 16B4:0705)
- Power consumption : 500mA/5Volt
- Power on/off tact switch
- Power on/off tact switch
- 3.5mm audio jack and differential L/R speaker port to support HDMI audio output
- OSD menu supports with buttons for power management, brightness/contrast/volume adjustment, etc.
- Wide Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 70, Right 70, Up 70, Down 50
- Screen Dimensions : 121 x 93.31 x 15 mm including buttons and connectors
- Viewable screen size : 108 x 64 mm (active area)
- WiKi : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu5a/vu5a
A. Fully assembled 5inch display
B. 6 x 3.5mm screws
C. 3 x Hex nuts
D. Micro USB link board
E. HDMI link board
F. Micro-to-TypeA USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
G. Micro-to-Micro USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
H. TypeA-to-TypeA HDMI cable (approx. 35cm)
Option 1 : Mount the C2/C1+ board on the LCD unit with 3pcs of 8mm PCB supporters. The HDMI link board and micro-USB link board are used for interface and power supply.
Option 2 : A Micro-to-micro USB cable and flexible flat HDMI cable can be used as well. The 35cm cable kit is included.
OSD Setting Menu
You can find four menu buttons on the upper side of VU5A.
- Menu : To open the menu when using the menu and can be served as Confirm
- Up/Left : Direction key
- Down/Right : Direction key
- Return : To return the upper menu tree and exit the menu
|Color||Brightness||Adjust the brightness, 0 ~ 100 (max), default 50|
|Contrast||Adjust the contrast, 0 ~ 100 (max), default 50|
|Saturation||Adjust the saturation, 0 ~ 100 (max), default 50|
|H Position||Adjust the horizontal position|
|V Position||Adjust the vertical position|
|OSD Timeout||Adjust the menu display time, Off and 0~60 in 5 unit step, default 10|
|Transparent||Adjust the menu transparent, Off and 0 ~ 7 (most transparent), default off|
|Function||Reset||Reset to default|
|Display Ratio||Set display ration, 16:9, 4:3 and Auto, default 16:9|
|Sound||Volume||Adjust the volume, 0 ~ 100 (max), default 50|
Connectors and buttons;
+ HDMI A port
+ Power on/ff button
+ 3.5mm audio out jack
+ Differential L/R speaker port
+ 4 x menu buttons
+ MicroUSB port: "Touch" - First attach your board (C2, C1+ or XU4) to the VU5A with an HDMI cable. Then attach the micro USB port next to the HDMI port labeled "Touch" to provide touchscreen power to the VU5A!
+ MicroUSB port type DC: "DC" - Using your speakers or any extra power consuming devices attached to your board, you may need additional power for stable performance. This micro USB port labeled "DC" is to provide extra power when you need it. Use any standard micro usb charger, like the ones used for most Android phones.