USB 2.0 AUDIO SOUND CARD EXTERNAL ADAPTER 3D VIRTUAL 7.1 CH Win7 64 Linux Mac OS
Provides best sound output option for your Raspberry PI
USB 2.0 AUDIO SOUND CARD EXTERNAL ADAPTER 3D VIRTUAL 7.1 CH Headphone MIC
The USB 2.1Channel (Virtual 7.1) sound adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with Desktop or Notebook systems. Bundled with Xear 3D sound simulation software, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 2.1 channel environment (Virtual 7.1 effect). No drivers required, just plug and play for instant audio playback, also compatible with all major operation systems.
Eliminate the need for a traditional sound card with this USB to Audio adapter. USB plug-in to upgrade any on-board soundcard to 7.1 Digital Surround Sound without any hardware installation. Connect a speaker or headphone directly to the adapter in order to enjoy the virtual 7.1 channel sound track. Get this great adapter today!
- 100% BRAND NEW
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification
- Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.1
- Instantly creates microphone in & audio out jack from any PC USB port
- No need to reach behind your PC for audio jacks
- Compensates any desktop speakers with short 3.5 mm cable
- Plug & Play, No driver required!
- LED indicator
- Powered directly through USB port
- Supports 3-dimensional sound
- Great for Skype / Internet phones / Chat programs / MSN / Yahoo / ICQ and more.
- Support Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, Mac OS
- Compact, portable, convenient to carry
- Connectors: USB Type A, Stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack
- Size: 57 x 25 x 12mm
- Weight: 15g
- Desktop or notebook PC with a USB port
- Stereo active speaker or stereo earphone
1 x USB 2.0 Audio Sound Card Adapter 3D VIRTUAL 7.1 CH